Many of Hollywood’s hottest celebrities swear by vampire facial treatments. If you want the same glowing skin as the stars, Synergy Spa of the Guyer Institute in Indianapolis can help.
Vampire facials, facelifts, and PRP peptide facials are amazing skin treatments ideal for minimizing pores, fine lines and acne scars.
These invigorating treatments can also help improve skin color and tone, creating a more youthful-looking appearance in a short amount of time.
What is a PRP peptide facial?
PRP stands for platelet rich plasma. A PRP peptide facial is an FDA-approved injection process that helps facilitate skin growth, repair and rehabilitation of connective tissue. During this treatment, PRP injections are used, along with three added peptides.
PRP facials reduce redness, boost collagen production and combat signs of aging. If you want younger, more vibrant skin, this facial is the ideal solution. Synergy Spa of the Guyer Institute in Indianapolis is one of only a handful of certified anti-aging providers in Indiana, now offering this luxury facial at the discounted price of $550 during the month of February.
“I have had a lot of treatments and procedures done in the past, but I have never had anything that has produced the result of the PRP Peptide Facial,” says Nancy, a Synergy Spa client. “I told a friend about it and she and another friend flew in from Florida to have it done, since this procedure is unique to Synergy Spa. We all could not be happier.”
Vampire facials: How it works
Vampire facials use a client’s own blood to create younger, healthier-looking skin. During the treatment, a technician draws a small amount of the client’s blood and places it in a sterile tube. Using a centrifuge, plasma and platelets are separated from red blood cells to create the PRP.
A numbing cream is applied to the treatment area and the PRP is added back to the client’s face, just below the top layer of skin, using a micro-needling device and multiple micro-punctures.
The non-invasive treatment takes less than an hour and clients immediately notice improvement in the tone and texture of their complexions. Skin will continue to show signs of improvement for the next 6-12 months as the added collagen and elastin take effect.
Clients keep the PRP on their skin for five hours, then rinse with warm water. Some redness may remain, but many favor this facial treatment over invasive, painful surgeries.
Why choose a vampire facelift?
One of the most visible areas of the human body is the face. As aging occurs, skin sags and loosens, making us look older than we want. A vampire facelift can help restore your face to a natural, youthful appearance, with no downtime or pain typically associated with surgery. Results are immediate and generally last one to two years.
Ideal candidates for a vampire facelift may have one or more of the following symptoms:
- Skin color is grayer due to less blood flow
- Facial shape is collapsed and droopy as muscle and collagen are diminished
- Skin texture is less smooth, sometimes looking bumpy
- Skin is loose and saggy under the forehead, eyes, nose or chin
A vampire facelift is performed in three easy steps:
- Sculpting a natural shape: A certified injector at Synergy Spa will use a filler to carefully sculpt a younger-looking face while maintaining a natural appearance.
- Your own blood is used to create platelet-rich plasma (PRP): A phlebotomist draws a small amount of blood and uses a centrifuge to separate plasma and platelets from red blood cells.
- Injecting PRP for lasting results: Growth factors are injected back into the client’s face. Numbing cream and a very small needle are used to ensure minimal pain. These growth factors encourage activation of stem cells already in the skin. Younger tissue generates, developing new collagen, blood vessels and fatty tissue, thus creating a tighter, lifted face!
Get a discount for trying a vampire facial
This February only, clients can get a discount for trying a vampire facial (PRP with microneedling). Originally $750, this deluxe facial is on sale for $550.
To schedule a free consultation, contact Synergy Spa at 317-580-1SPA. Synergy Spa is conveniently located at 836 E. 86th St., Suite B, Indianapolis, IN 46240.